And then we started dating, seriously dating. A whole new territory for me. We start talking ALL the time. We are together all the time. We tell each other that we really like each other. I meet his family. We talk about soooo many things. We realize that we have this connection. I realize that he's so easy to talk to. I begin to feel that I can trust him. He opens up to me. We watch the Count of Monte Cristo. He holds my hand. A couple of days later we go to the park. We swing on the swings. He tells me that he hopes I don't mind, but he's been telling everyone that we're dating. I sigh in relief, I tell him that's no problem because I've been doing the same thing. We do the gross couple thing and hold hands in the park. He tells me that he's a serious guy. He moves quickly, and he really only does seriously relationships. I tell him that I am terrified of serious relationships and like to keep things light and carefree. We laugh and decide that we were both going to have to compromise. The rest, from that moment on, is history. We start doing everything together. We become a couple. We talk about everything. We laugh together. We go on adventures. We stay at home and are lazy. We have serious moments and carefree moments. We thrive in our new relationship....we start falling in love. I won't bore the entire world on the serious, mushy gushy details. Let's just say, things get serious.


No comments:
Post a Comment